Since 2005, BikeCraft? has become a Portland, OR tradition for bike lovers and lovers of bike lovers. Take a stroll down memory lane and visit the ghosts of BikeCrafts past.
The sixth annual BikeCraft was December 4 & 5, 2010.
Open 10am-6pm both days
Venue: Portland Design Works Mothership
15 NE Hancock St. (map)
— Read the latest BikeCraft news.
— BikeCraft 2010 Vendor List (as of 11/22)
— Download and print the BikeCraft flyer! 8.5 x 11 or 4-up (PDF)
BikeCraft, held each year since 2005, is a bike-lover’s holiday gift bazaar that showcases local, handmade, bike-themed arts, crafts, fashion, and more.
It’s the place to find great gifts for you and yours while supporting local bike artisans. The event is a production of BikePortland.org and is only possible through the help of volunteers and community members like you.
Portland’s year-round home for local bike crafts
- Check out photos from previous BikeCraft fairs
- You can review last year’s participants in our BikeCraft V directory for Winter 2009.
- BikeCraft – All time vendor directory
- There was a special limited edition BikeCraft booth at the PedalNation Bicycle Show April 10-11, 2010 featuring six local artisans
- BikeCraft V was held Dec. 5, 2009 at the 13,000 sqft. Sandbox Studio which housed 51 unique exhibitors drawing interest from near and far.
- BikeCraft IV at Roots Organic Brewing in 2008 was packed, with 40 vendors and hundreds of customers.
- BikeCraft III was held on December 7, 6-10pm at the Lucky Lab Beer Hall in Northwest Portland. Check out some of the 2007 vendors.
- BikeCraft II was held on December 7, 2006, 4-8PM at City Hall in downtown Portland. See the BikeCraft II page for all the details.
- BikeCraft I was held on December 7, 2005 at Urban Grind Coffeehouse.
- A mini-BikeCraft was held at the Multnomah County Bike Fair in the summer of 2006.